Friday, April 20, 2012

Kelly Ginn Photography

I have been working hard on finals and am so overwhelmingly ready to graduate, but will take a second to write about something (else) awesome!!

My sweet, sweet friend, sorority sister, and bridesmaid is starting a new venture in life and I am so excited for her, and excited to share it with you guys!

SHE IS NOW A REAL PHOTOGRAPHER!
Introducing owner of Kelly Ginn Photography

and how freaking cute is she, right??
(ps check out her beautiful Vera Wang wedding dress.)

So anyway, I am so proud of her and incredibly privileged to know her. I wanted to share this with all you blog readers because Kell is genuinely one of the greatest people I know, and deserves an immense amount of success in everything she does. 

So sweet Memphians (or those near by)...
Check out her blog to read all about this chapter of her life HERE!
Check out her beautiful new photos HERE!
Click like on her Facebook page HERE!
Send her lots and love and BOOK HER if you need a photographer. 

You will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

  1. How special did this make me =] love you Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I spelled Vera WANG wrong!!! I'm so embarrassed! I'll fix it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete