Friday, April 20, 2012

Vacation; PART 2

I am so excited to finish sharing about our wonderful vacation!

After enjoying the beautiful Miami and the company of our wonderful friends we continued our vacation by boarding the incredible Carnival Valor.

Although there were a million details and fun stories, I am going to be quick,
and try to wrap it up in this one post!

Enjoy!
First day on the boat.
Key West!
This lil guy was just chillin. Chickens just walked across the street!   
We visited a turtle aquarium in Grand Cayman. You can just pick them right up out of the water! So fun!
Jamaica! Look at the water!
Getting ready for a dolphin swim!
Dolphin kisses! So cute, right???

We had a great time. Mark is incredible, genuinely incredible. I had so much fun with him.

We were both so incredibly blessed to have been able to get away from work (and school) for a bit and enjoy vacation. I loved every second that I got to spend with my sweet husband, more than the last. 
That's true for all my time with him though. :-) 
We have already starting saving for our next trip!

IN OTHER NEWS!
The car situation is resolved! Just went to pick it up this morning! So excited to be out of the rental car!
-M

2 comments: