Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Memphis to Miami


Listen people, Memphis is a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, way away from Miami. 

Which presents a huge problem for us, because this cute couple (and their pup) are in Miami.

And we (and our pup) are here in Memphis.

so the problem is... we are BEST FRIENDS!!

One fateful day last December our sweet friends Kyle and Nicholl moved to the sunny beaches of Miami, Florida. Since then has been many Skype dates, long phone calls, solo golf trips, and lonely bargain hunting. Never could we have imagined the sadness we would face in life, without them by our side.

So really this is just a pity post for me, because life is hard without a spunky little Columbian best friend by my side. 

So let me break this down. I met Nicholl in June of 2011 and the spark in her heart captured me immediately. She quickly became my other half and partner in crime. How grateful I am that our paths crossed even for a short amount of time. You can visit her blog here and see all about her and Kyle's celebrity Miami life! 

So heres to Nicholl and Kyle! We love you, we can't wait to see you, we miss you more than life. Your friendships have impacted our lives more than you know. You are greatly missed. 


and don't forget our boys. 



we love you guys, M&M



No comments:

Post a Comment